New Contributor
kg2488

Congratulations Conditionally Approved @ NFCU??

[ Edited ]

Can anyone tell me what the conditions tend to be? Is it generally just pay stubs and residence verification? My son is rebuilding his credit after a divorce and I'm hoping this doesn't mean needs co-signer!  LOL Has anyone recieved this same message from NFCU when applying and if so what they asked for based on your own experience with them? Thanks!!

New Contributor
kg2488

Re: Congratulations Conditionally Approved @ NFCU??

2 pay stubs. boom.

pizzadude

Congrats !!  What are the terms !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Regular Contributor
scarzy

kg2488 wrote:

Can anyone tell me what the conditions tend to be? Is it generally just pay stubs and residence verification? My son is rebuilding his credit after a divorce and I'm hoping this doesn't mean needs co-signer!  LOL Has anyone recieved this same message from NFCU when applying and if so what they asked for based on your own experience with them? Thanks!!

Also, it could be not approved for the whole loan amount due to income.

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+