cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score is 660....I will be putting some money down.....will I get my Jeep?

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Score is 660....I will be putting some money down.....will I get my Jeep?

@BoothwynAP wrote:

I never heard of an out of cycle update.  Thanks for the heads up. 

If they won't do an out of cycle update, just dispute the balance through the CRAs, balance disputes only take a few days to resolve, since they can send the info electronically.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 21 of 23
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Score is 660....I will be putting some money down.....will I get my Jeep?

I disputed the balance on my CC 14 days ago and still no update. LOL

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 22 of 23
swsop12
Established Member

I was able to get financing with Ally through my dealer for $37k with $0 down at 7%. Dealer pulled a score of 666. This was almost exactly a year ago. My scores are now in the 700s and I have a sizable sum to pay down principle, so I will probably be refinancing soon. 

EQ - 793 (7-15-13), TU - ???, EX - 785 (7-15-12, lender pull)
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.