Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union or bank that pulls transunion exclusively for auto refi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Union or bank that pulls transunion exclusively for auto refi

Looking for a credit union or bank that does car loans and only pulls transunion. Most I know pull experian or equifax.  

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated 

thank you 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Union or bank that pulls transunion exclusively for auto refi

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking for a credit union or bank that does car loans and only pulls transunion. Most I know pull experian or equifax.  

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated 

thank you 

Does it have to be a CU? Capital One pulls TU and will re-fi with somewhat competive rates. Road Loans re-fi as well just not their own loans.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. Looking to refy from audi fs with a rate of 3.9 from DW name.  Thinking only a credit union will beat their rates.  Transunion is the my highest fico at mid 600's.  I would be willling to pay 6% interest to refin in my name.  

Message 3 of 9
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

I don't know about a 6% and lower interest rate. If your over 640, that MIGHT be possible. I was offered 5.99% from Logix with no pull but if I paid my negatives (PIF) with a 640 for 60 months is what they said they would give me.

They use Experian however. 

In your shoes, give Capital One a shot, you'll get an instant answer and if not, you can always call and ask why. Lots of people have re-fi'ed with Cap One to get out of their high interest sub prime loans.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the info on logix. I will give them a call and see what they say. D you know what version of experian they use? auto enhanced?

Message 5 of 9
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

I am 99% sure Auto Enhanced is only available to dealers and captive lenders (Ford Credit). 

Message 6 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I just don't get how to get Logix to look into this SP offer stuff because I have called about 3 different times and I feel like I am the dumbest person ever... normally how I feel when I talk to Comenity reps but only im the dumb one asking a stupid question that makes no sense!

what's the secret???

Burbank City Frederal CU pulls TU only.... 680+ gets you Tier A from them

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is great info! I will give them a call tomorrow! thanks! Are you a customer of theirs?  Are they like many credit unions that do one pull (within 30 days) for all there products?

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Yes
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.