cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious of Intrest Rate for Auto Loan with 605 Fico!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Curious of Intrest Rate for Auto Loan with 605 Fico!!!

I'm in the market of a Auto Loan, I started about  8 months ago repairing my Credit.  Here is a Rundown of my Report..

Eq:605.    Ex:600.    Trans:615

Wells Fargo  Credit Card  (Authorized User)  17k  Limit 

Discover Credit Card (Authorized User) 15k Limit ( 3k balance between the two) never been late in 6years

First Progress Credit Card 300 Limit. $70.balance never late had card 4Months

Negatives:Collections

Capital One Charge Off, Payment Settled $0.  Balance

Medical Bill $300 Been paying  $50 every Month on time to try and build History

& Like 2 inquiries

Didnt want to apply for any more cards because score stimulator said it would decrease my score like 25points.

just seems to me ,my score should be Higher with the Good Utilization of the cards added to my acct as well as the One I recently Got.

Can someone PLEASE tell me around about what my interest rate would be on a $17k Loan, if I Can get approved.

And as Far as the (Auto Enhanced Score Rating) I don't have any previous Car Loans.  

Also (ANY) tips on Raising my Score, I'm trying to Apply within the next few Months...

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
TheRealJosh94
New Contributor

Re: Curious of Intrest Rate for Auto Loan with 605 Fico!!!

It all depens on who you take out a loan with. I'll be honest, you'll have a high apr if you don't have a good downpayment. For example, I know when my Mom got her car with Toyota she had a foreclosure, and some collections on her account. Yet, they still approved her with Toyota credit at a high 25% APR, however she has to put down 30%. So it's possible that you can get in house financing with a big dealer, very hard to find some banks to loan when you have collections. 

Current line: Capital One Journey's, $750, Capital One Venture 10k, Discover IT card, $2100 , American Express Gold Card, NPSL, BestBuy Citi Card, $4000, Chase Marriott 7k, Chase sapphire 3k, Citi simplicity 2k, Citi diamond preferred 2.8k.
Age: 20 Credit score: EQ: 760 TU:750 EX:745 Goal: 800 age 25
Message 2 of 7
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

Is the medical a collection? If so I would offer a pay-for-delete.
NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it is, I'll call them tomorrow and see if I can get that done, I was thinkin it would help payin every month on it but I guess not if in collection.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea I have about 2k down.

Message 5 of 7
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

Paying monthly will not help in regards to a collection account. Definitely try to get a pay for delete in writing from the original creditor.
NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.