Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious, your thoughts.

tag
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Re: Curious, your thoughts.

@Dustink wrote:

I applaud that you are at least on a forum discussing the purchase, rather than going out and getting a Versa at 150% LTV and a 20% APR. When you end up with a loan, I wish your bank well.

Why you wishing the bank well? My payment history with my previous car was flawless, never missed one, even was allowed to skip one/two (put them on the end of the term), no evil calls. not even a reminder.

I explained it once, it's not a repo, it's similar to a car with no GAP coverage, the charged off amount is on my credit report, the word REPOSSESSION doesn't appear.

I would only get 20% if I went and got a loan based on my lowest scores which are TU and EQ (574 and 548 respectively). My EX is dramatically higher and that's why I have been offered single digit interest. Again 8.99% up to 60 months for a EX score under 640 and 5.99% for the same length over 640. That comes directly from Logix.

My credit cards haven't started to report yet, my statement cut on my Cap One is Christmas Eve. By the end of the month all reports will be updated, my UTL is currently 30%. I just started using my SDFCU card today.

I was denied by SDFCU for charge off accounts, late payments (school loan) and active collection (DQ accounts).  There is no mention of a repo, not having enough income or late car payments

I wanted 110-125% because I rather not put any money down, not because I don't have it.

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.