Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU App

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU App

Just like the title says I applied for a DCU auto loan in the amount of 27k. Haven't received any response other then the pending status and the email that is automatically sent after you submit an app saying they will be with you shortly! Here is my info if anybody wants to chime in on my chances.

income 40k/year

Dti 23%(other auto loan and cc payments) no other debt

utilization 39%

scores as of today Eq-681 Ex-686 Tu-691 via my Fico

1 recent inquiry in the past 6months.

1 Auto loan paid in full in 2011 

1 Auto loan that has a 9k balance right now

Perfect payment history on everything!

AAOA is around 1.5years but my oldest card and first loan make my oldest accounts around 2 years old.

Im getting really nervous awaiting a call or response! Probably gonna make a phone call tomorrow morning!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU App

they were closed today because of the winter storm

Message 2 of 5
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Good Luck Mr. Clean with your scores and history should be good to go.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved! But only for 20k as the loan officer said with my current auto loan and credit debt that is all they could do for my income!  I missed their top tier by 4points!!!!!! She said that they pulled a 671! Still got 4.99 or 4.49 with DD. I'm going to the dealership soon to get my vehicle!! 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome! Be sure to post it in the Auto Loan Approvals thread to help others in the future!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.