Did you mean: 

DCU Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU Approved

PPROVING BANK: DCU
BUREAU PULLED: EQ
CREDIT SCORE: MyFico EQ 643, TU Score from dealer 683, monthly EQ scrore from DCU 604 
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: PA
NEW/USED: 2014 
YEAR OF VEHICLE: Chrysler 
MAKE: Town and Country
MODEL:
MILEAGE: 7000
RETAIL/LEASE: 
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 26197.00 put 2K down
TERM CONTRACTED: 72
APR/LEASE RATE: 4.99
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 421
ANNUAL INCOME: 72500
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 19%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Trade in 2 loans to start trimming some debt and expenses. I traded my Kia Sorento that I was -4500 in the hole and had 16% APR from Chase, and my wifes 2014 Kia Soul that was financed with DCU @ 10%. At the dealer I was offered a BoA loan at 16%, and said no thanks

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU Approved

Congrats on the new loan. I just got denied by DCU. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 11
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Congrats. DCU is pretty swell!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did any of your score from myfico correspond with the 604 dcu pulled? I've read that the eq05 (listed as used for mortgages) just about directly correlates with the eq04 that dcu pulls. Just curious.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also curious about the two scores comparison

Message 5 of 11
EddieK
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Did any of your score from myfico correspond with the 604 dcu pulled? I've read that the eq05 (listed as used for mortgages) just about directly correlates with the eq04 that dcu pulls. Just curious.

Yes, your EQ V5 score from here is an EQ04 score.  Matched up perfectly with my DCU score.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.. Congrats..

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My EQ05 was at 588 on 02/04/15, but my score has jumped since then, so who knows.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good to know, I pulled my eq power score and it did match the eq v5 here on myfico. At least I hope it works that way, as I also intend on using DCU once my 04 is back above 675
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently joined DCU and also plan on applying for a loan once my score is >675. Could you guys clarify which version of the EQ FICO score DCU pulls? I'm a little confused. Is it the Fico Score 5 or Auto Score 5?

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.