Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Decision Email?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU Decision Email?

So I apped for Auto Refi (Trying to get out of a 13.99 APR with Toyota Financial) with DCU on Thursday.  I got the acknowledgement email immediately and then today (Saturday), I got an email stating that they have a decision and want me to call them and provided a reference number.  Of course they were closed and now I'm left until Tuesday before I can call them.  Does anybody have experience with this email?  Good news or bad news?  Indifferent or both?   A refi would really help my DTI ratio for an upcoming mortgage ap and I'm antsy to learn the results.  TIA for replies.

Also, if approved, I've heard people recommend asking for a CC approval on the same hard pull.  Is this still recommended practice?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU Decision Email?

I was denied online and then recieved an email that my application was under review and that someone would be in contact so Im not sure what that means. Just assume I was denied.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.