Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU Help

@Anonymous wrote:

I joined DCU a week ago, and after I entered my information on the application process itself, it told me I was pre-approved for a credit card and an auto loan.

It even told me for how much, the cc for a 10,000 limit, and the auto loan for 40k. I just had to check which I wanted to get. I chose none because I'm planning on using the auto loan service later on maybe near the end of the year.

Don't know if you encountered the same message. It was just before finishing up the application.

Good luck with the approval!

I did not get that message. I am going to apply for the CC after everything cycles through since its another HP. I recently got another card with a 20k limit and consolidate all my other cards. I am in the rebuild. I am waiting for all the others to show as paid. I was going through a credit counselling program to get going on the right track until I got approved with this 20k.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibmrad7 wrote:

I just applied.. it went into Pending Smiley Sad

Hope it's not a denial.

Did you get your approval? Did you apply for a CC if approved?

Message 12 of 13
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ibmrad7 wrote:

I just applied.. it went into Pending Smiley Sad

Hope it's not a denial.

Did you get your approval? Did you apply for a CC if approved?

Hello, yes I got the approval but not the rate I wanted Smiley Sad I got 4.49% for 72 months on a 30000 loan.

My EQ FICO sits at 710 and DCU's Freaking EQ 04 was at 653 :-( FML

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.