Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Membership?

tag
dhrren
Valued Member

Re: DCU Membership?

So I have been trying to use the chat and see if they got my documents and the process on my account and auto loan/cc and then chat thing is buggy.  Should I just wait?

Message 11 of 14
spike69
Frequent Contributor

I have used the Chat pretty successfully. I log in to "chat" when I have 30 minutes of other desk work to do as the wait can be a while.

Message 12 of 14
creditdemon
New Contributor

I applied for the checking and savings first....and it dropped my credit score by 41 points immediately after!!! It now went from 714 to 673!!!  Will they see the score before or after the major drop that they caused?  The only reason why I applied for membership was to get an auto loan....so now they will pull again and drop it another 41 points when i apply for the auto?!? IM ENRAGED RIGHT NOW IVE WORKED SO HARD TO GET IT ABOVE 700

OP,

You have cross-posted this issue on three separate threads. Please refrain from posting duplicative posts across multiple boards. 

~Lexie, myFICO Moderator 

Message 13 of 14
rbon
New Contributor

I got my DCU membership 2 weeks ago as I'm planning on purchasing a 2015 Subaru Legacy when they come out and would like to take advantage of their low rates.

My membership took about 7 days to process. When I called, the rep stated that she wished they would take the "2 business days to process your membership" off the website and emails because she stated they are taking much longer due to high demand.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.