cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Pending Auto Loan...I need input please, I have never dealt with DCU:)

tag
wyattm
New Contributor

DCU Pending Auto Loan...I need input please, I have never dealt with DCU:)

Hi Everybody!

After searching this forum for hours I decided to apply for a used auto loan through DCU.  I recieved a message stating a rep will be in touch with you shortly.  My question , is this how they always operate or do they spit out instant denials? Anybody who has had experience with them approved or denied can you please tell me how long the processing time is..Im wanting to purchase a vehicle through a private party and time is of the essence here.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Pending Auto Loan...I need input please, I have never dealt with DCU:)

They will probably want to verify some information with you.  But it will be YMMV.  If time is of an essence, you may want to call them instead. 

If you are not a DCU member, you will also need to join before they will finalize the loan.

Message 2 of 3
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Pending Auto Loan...I need input please, I have never dealt with DCU:)

@CreditDunce wrote:

They will probably want to verify some information with you.  But it will be YMMV.  If time is of an essence, you may want to call them instead. 

If you are not a DCU member, you will also need to join before they will finalize the loan.

+1

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.