cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Pre-Approval Mistake

DCU Pre-Approval Mistake

So I received a Pre-Approval email for a DCU Auto Loan for up to $50,000 today.  When I logged into my account, I could not find it anywhere.  Well, about an hour after that initial email I received another that stated:

"A short time ago, you may have received an email with a pre-approval offer for a DCU Auto Loan. This pre-approval offer was delivered to you in error.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

We would still like to invite you to apply for an Auto Loan and see what DCU can save you."

What a disappointment!!!

9 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Pre-Approval Mistake

I got it also.  My guess is someone hit send all.

Gardening till 2018, Goal of 700's by the end of 2017
MyFico Scores Aug 2017: EQ 675 TU 695 EXP 698
Valued Contributor

I just posted in smorg board about this. 

Always the bridesmaid. Never the bride.  

Starting Score: (8/15) EQ08 592 TU08 572 EX08 600
Current Score: (11/17) EQ08 702TU08 700 EX08 696
I flew for free and it was glorious. Nxt trip, 1st Class overseas. ETA 5/2018. My Butter is in the Freezer till July 2018.
Regular Contributor

Good to know I wasn't the only one. I thought, "They must have seen all the new accounts I opened recently and changed their minds."

1 Timothy 6:10
Valued Contributor

Yup, same thing happened to me. :smileyhappy

Senior Contributor

dabrahams wrote:

So I received a Pre-Approval email for a DCU Auto Loan for up to $50,000 today.  When I logged into my account, I could not find it anywhere.  Well, about an hour after that initial email I received another that stated:

"A short time ago, you may have received an email with a pre-approval offer for a DCU Auto Loan. This pre-approval offer was delivered to you in error.

We sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

We would still like to invite you to apply for an Auto Loan and see what DCU can save you."

What a disappointment!!!

Same thing happened to me last night.

AMEX BCP $9000- DCU Platinum $10000- PenFed Power $11000- Chase FU $11700- AMEX EDP $15000- NFCU CLOC $15000- Chase CSP $18900- Discover IT Miles $20000- Penfed Promise $25000- NFCU Go Rewards $27100- Venture $28750 **As of 11/16/17** EX- 762(13) TU- 760(12) EQ- 731(14) UTI 6%- Clean Files
Established Contributor

They sent it to me as well.

Valued Contributor

I got the "oops letter" but not the offer...heh..... I currently have two auto-loans with DCU, don't need to be preapproved for a 3rd Smiley Surprised

Established Member

Got the same thing as well 

Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Me and hubby both got them too