Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Refi Lowest Credit Score Approval

tag
torebuild2014
Regular Contributor

DCU Refi Lowest Credit Score Approval

Would like to refinance current Auto Loan with DCU. Just wanted to see what some of the lower credit scores and interest rates they have approved. Any feedback is appreciated. Don't won't to take an inquiry if no real chance of approval. I understand YMMV...

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU Refi Lowest Credit Score Approval

offered 4.24% @ a 681 credit score

Message 2 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@torebuild2014 wrote:

Would like to refinance current Auto Loan with DCU. Just wanted to see what some of the lower credit scores and interest rates they have approved. Any feedback is appreciated. Don't won't to take an inquiry if no real chance of approval. I understand YMMV...

Thanks

I believe the lowest is 620.  Keep in mind, you'll need to become a member which requires an additional hp. 

Message 3 of 7
waterpistol
Established Member

I recently Refi'd with DCU.  643 EQ score, 4.49% apr 72 months

Message 4 of 7
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Assuming everything is done. I signed the contract online and prior to that provided all my paperwork etc. I have a 1.49/1.99% approval for 48 months on a 17641 loan. My current EQ Fico score is 645. I signed the contract today applied and sent all paperwork(copy of 10 day payoff,copy of registration, car insurance, drivers license, 2 paystubs)/created my savings membership yesterday.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ragelog wrote:

Assuming everything is done. I signed the contract online and prior to that provided all my paperwork etc. I have a 1.49/1.99% approval for 48 months on a 17641 loan. My current EQ Fico score is 645. I signed the contract today applied and sent all paperwork(copy of 10 day payoff,copy of registration, car insurance, drivers license, 2 paystubs)/created my savings membership yesterday.

Wow! That's great for your score. Gives me hope for myself haha. I'm looking to buy a car in 2-3 months and I am currently researching where to get my financing from. Awesome.

Message 6 of 7
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Both inquiries hit my Equifax today.

I have been so used to not getting good credit deals even when I received the paperwork  to sign and got confirmation I was still skeptical. I have been told all thats next is they send the check and get the title and it's done. I am going from a 72 month 17.25% loan which I paid on for 11 payments so had 61 remaining to the 48 month 1.49% term with DCU. I will pay it off 13 months earlier paying $50 less per month during that period. Can't complain at all.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.