cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU asked for 10 day pay off and Pay stub for Refinance. Is that a good sign?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU asked for 10 day pay off and Pay stub for Refinance. Is that a good sign?

DCU asked for 10 day pay off and recent pay stub for Refinance. Is that a good sign? I just got them the information and will wait for the official response, and will update the post.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU asked for 10 day pay off and Pay stub for Refinance. Is that a good sign?

@hsayre wrote:

DCU asked for 10 day pay off and recent pay stub for Refinance. Is that a good sign? I just got them the information and will wait for the official response, and will update the post.

Yes, that's a good sign.  Good luck

Message 2 of 8
TheFate
Established Contributor

Re: DCU asked for 10 day pay off and Pay stub for Refinance. Is that a good sign?

@hsayre wrote:

Yup thats an approval. They just told me the same but the lady told me I was approved right away

Message 3 of 8
Luscher
Valued Contributor

I never got asked for pay stubs when I refinanced with them, only for 10 day payoff. I wonder what triggers it with them. Maybe the amount that is being refinanced. Mine was about 15K
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luscher wrote:
I never got asked for pay stubs when I refinanced with them, only for 10 day payoff. I wonder what triggers it with them. Maybe the amount that is being refinanced. Mine was about 15K

More likely your credit scores

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im sure it was credit scores. The refinance is for $14K. My Fico scores are 625-630 with 4 new accounts, and 2 baddies, and a BK that will be gone Oct 2015. The rate is 10%, but is 6% less then Kia got me for last year when I got the car.

Message 6 of 8
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Yea probably. Im above 700 with no baddies.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 7 of 8
TheFate
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Luscher wrote:

More likely your credit scores

Could be, but I doubt it. The score they pulled for me was a 740 with no baddies. I think it depends on several factors such as amount requested, wheither you're a member or not and credit history

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.