Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU auto financing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU auto financing

I thought I'd update this thread...

DCU offered me a measly $20k for 65 months @ 2.99% and 2.49% with direct deposit, credit score of 740. Not sure how people are getting 1.99% or even 1.49%. My two other car loans that reported are 2+ years or older so they didn't count(lack of term). So pretty much my AAoA is only 2 months. Pretty bummed but atleast I know where I stand with them. They offered me a credit card with a $2k CL @ 9.95% which I'll most likely accept and I'll be posting a thread as to which third card I should be eyeing for cash back/points card.
Message 11 of 13
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

wrote:
I thought I'd update this thread...

@DCU offered me a measly $20k for 65 months @ 2.99% and 2.49% with direct deposit, credit score of 740. Not sure how people are getting 1.99% or even 1.49%. My two other car loans that reported are 2+ years or older so they didn't count(lack of term). So pretty much my AAoA is only 2 months. Pretty bummed but atleast I know where I stand with them. They offered me a credit card with a $2k CL @ 9.95% which I'll most likely accept and I'll be posting a thread as to which third card I should be eyeing for cash back/points card.

What's your DTI and credit card utilization (overall and individual) look like right now? That's the only thing I can think of that would be causing the lower approval amounts.   You were approved for their lowest rates, FYI - They haven't offered 1.49 or 1.99 since the last two prime rate increases have gone into effect. 

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Per DCU; insufficient credit report(thin credit line) but my AAoA is 5 years and some change. Oldest account is 11 years and some change which were my previous auto loans, nothing since then besides a cap1 CC that I recently opened 2 months ago and I keep that under 8.9% utilization and my DTI is 13%
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.