cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU check question

tag
prodigy10

DCU check question

I recently got approved for $18000 car loan at 3.99% interest rate. I have received an email from them to submit pay stub and proof of address documents. It also says to submit purchase & sales agreement. I though they mail you a check before actually picking any specific car you want? Thank you for any help. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
nycplayboy78
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU check question

First off congratz on your DCU loan approval Smiley Happy

Yes DCU does require proof of income usally 30 days worth (POI) and yes they do want the Purchase and Sales Agreement with that it is an official record of the vehicle which includes the VIN which is what DCU is looking for but no worries you have 45 days from approval to get that information and you can upload them via their website Smiley Happy

I am in the same boat as you my car is getting built at the factory and DCU is waiting for my Purchase and Sales Agreement and once I have that they will send my blank check and BAM new 2017 ride Smiley Happy

EX08 801 EQ08 812 TU08 805 Total Credit Line: $100K+
Message 2 of 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU check question

@nycplayboy78 wrote:

First off congratz on your DCU loan approval Smiley Happy

Yes DCU does require proof of income usally 30 days worth (POI) and yes they do want the Purchase and Sales Agreement with that it is an official record of the vehicle which includes the VIN which is what DCU is looking for but no worries you have 45 days from approval to get that information and you can upload them via their website Smiley Happy

I am in the same boat as you my car is getting built at the factory and DCU is waiting for my Purchase and Sales Agreement and once I have that they will send my blank check and BAM new 2017 ride Smiley Happy

NICE!!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.