Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU has been good to me :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU has been good to me :)

Just want to share... I applied for a DCU CC and got approved over the weekend. Today, I called and inquired about their auto refinance. ... Next thing I know ... Got approved for their auto refi for my 3 cars for 1.74%! Wow... Quick and easy process and instant approval after I gave them all my information Smiley Happy. I recommend DCU for their products!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU has been good to me :)

Congrats! What are your scores?.....for reference
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Prior to applying DCU: My FICO scores: EX = 710, TU = 665 (pending Dispute due to incorrect balance reported), EO = 731. My current FICO scores: EX = 713, TU = 710, EO = 725 Smiley Happy. EO went down due to inquiries after approval of 7 CCs, 1 personal Penfed loan, 3 cars auto refi from DCU.  But TU scores went up after correct balance updated of +45 Smiley Happy. My goal is to be at least 700s all across the board Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Nice work!

Message 4 of 9
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! DCU is great.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent! Congrats!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you All Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Great news.....Congrats.....

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!  Four birds killed with one stone!  What were the auto interest rates prior?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.