Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU refinance approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU refinance approved!

Yes as title says i was approved of refinancing my car loan, right now i have 4.92% 65mos to pay. Then DCU beat that realy big,1.49% 48mos to pay Smiley Happy) Happy guy here.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU refinance approved!

But one thing worries me, i don't know how to process that? Because when i was talking to the guy, I'm in a hurry. Do you think will they send an email or mail from my approved refinance?

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! If you're not sure, just give them a call. Wow 1.49% is great. Did they lower their rate? Last time I checked their best rate was 1.74% if you signed up for Checking Relationship Benefits and direct debit car payment. What's your credit score?

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! If you're not sure, just give them a call. Wow 1.49% is great. Did they lower their rate? Last time I checked their best rate was 1.74% if you signed up for Checking Relationship Benefits and direct debit car payment. What's your credit score?

I got 1.49% because my car has more than 35mpg.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah, thanks for unraveling that mystery. And again, congrats to you! 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good to know! Congratulations!!!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OP, what's your score?

Message 7 of 10
kenspi67
Valued Member

congrats .. they denied me in april .. cleaning up a few things, and trying again in a few months .. 

April 2015:
Exp:589 | Trans:587 | Equ:587
Present:
Exp:774 | Trans:805 | Equ:780

Garden Date:04/02/2016
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OP, what's your score?

They told me 710, but i have a problem now. They want me to provide the paystub but i dont have one. Im working as Independent Contractor in an agency, so they dont provide paystubs. I told them i can give bank statement that i really have income bi weekly. So now i dont know what to do with them. I emailed them to reconsider it, hopefully they will give me another way.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know the OP is looking for an alternative now, but I finally found the place on the DCU site that talks about the energy efficient break:

https://www.dcu.org/loans/energy-efficiency.html

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.