Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU refinancing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DCU refinancing

I want to refinance my car with dcu 22,000. I’m currently with 53rd Bank at 6.49% 75 months on 06/17. I applied 1 week after purchasing and was denied, I want to try again. Which score will they pull Fico auto score 5,4,2, 681-645-694 or fico 8 670-662-653. What are my chances.

4 REPLIES 4
Ardecko
Frequent Contributor

Re: DCU refinancing

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/Score-needed-for-best-rate-with-DCU/td-p/5002517

Took me like 5 seconds to find with a Google search of this site
2017-09-09 FICO 08: EQ 677, TU 640, EX 705
2020-02-07 FICO 08: TU 789
2020-02-10 FICO 08: EX 752

Gardening, mostly, again until... soon(I need to replace my car)

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I finished getting my membership with DCU but remained outside for there is no pull for membership on their application and only credit cards PLOC or AutoRefi and i want to do it all at one time with one pull and give them all necessary info so my rate doesn't change when applying.

I m pretty sure they use Fico 5 mortgage score for auto refinance and everything else loan wise.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

I finished getting my membership with DCU but remained outside for there is no pull for membership on their application and only credit cards PLOC or AutoRefi and i want to do it all at one time with one pull and give them all necessary info so my rate doesn't change when applying.

I m pretty sure they use Fico 5 mortgage score for auto refinance and everything else loan wise.

DCU does not have a traditional PLOC.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It may very well be that i may just apply for their VISA card instead of PLOC and remain with them. I want to think of it as better than COsTCo Visa with Citi.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.