Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU

tag
jaf4776
Valued Member

Re: DCU

just wanted to give an update.  This morning i logged into DCU and saw that the status of my auto loan was approved!  Not sure of the rate yet but i was approved for $25K.

Message 11 of 15
nmac
Regular Contributor

@jaf4776 wrote:

just wanted to give an update.  This morning i logged into DCU and saw that the status of my auto loan was approved!  Not sure of the rate yet but i was approved for $25K.

Congrats! Please post the details when you get a chance. 

Quick Silver 2k - Discover 4.3K - Chase Freedom 7.6K - Venture 13K
Citi Double Cash 3.5K - Amex SPG 5K - CSP 5K - Arrival+ 3K
SW Premiere 5K - Citi TY Premiere 3.7K - FNBO Sun Country 3.6K
BOA Cash Rewards 5K - DCU Platinum 10K - Spirit 5K
Message 12 of 15
jaf4776
Valued Member

for a 72 month loan with direct deposit interest rate is 4.24.  If i was to do a 65 month loan interest rate would be 3.74.  not too bad considering my credit score.  although i don't know if they used the same score when they opened up my account back in may.  I have not see any new inquiries show up on my reports.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

What information is required when applying? I want to do a refinance and have the following:

Payoff letter

Insurance

Registration

My 2013 income taxes are not complete yet....can I send in 2012 or do they request a paystub instead?

6.4 interest rate looking to reduce.

Message 14 of 15
Bluedog23
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What information is required when applying? I want to do a refinance and have the following:

Payoff letter

Insurance

Registration

My 2013 income taxes are not complete yet....can I send in 2012 or do they request a paystub instead?

6.4 interest rate looking to reduce.

Typically it's last two pay stubs.

EX 805 FICO, EQ Fico 762; TU. 768Discover)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.