Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU

tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

DCU

Looking to buy a new car... submitted an application thru DCU and look at this! I asked them why they pulled EX, and apparently they were getting a strange error message on EQIMG_2799.PNG

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DCU

No freeze on it? That's strange.  Did you get approve a least?

Message 2 of 8
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

No FA,or freeze or anything.  They pulled credit while I was on the phone, I got the alert instantly. When the LO came back on the phone after having me on hold, I asked. He said they got a strange error that they had never seen before when they pulled my file... idk, probably just some bizarre fluke...

shocked me though!!

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Umm, would be nice to know exactly what the error was...or if he/she ran it by mistake.

Message 4 of 8
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

The LO read it to me and I can't remember what it was..
yes I was approved btw... 2.24%.
Message 5 of 8
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I knew nobody would believe me if I didn't post the screenshot-I've never heard of them pulling anything else ever
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a first time for everything i guess lol

Message 7 of 8
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:

Looking to buy a new car... submitted an application thru DCU and look at this! I asked them why they pulled EX, and apparently they were getting a strange error message on EQ

Noooooo! DCU was the one I could always rely on to pull my EQ Smiley Sad I don't have any fraud alerts or freezes active right now either, so I hope they don't go looking elsewhere when I'm ready to finance another car with them. 

Everyone and their mother wants to get their grubby hands on my EX! Smiley Mad That's where I hide my Blispay balance Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.