Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU

tag
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

Re: DCU

Yea so my score that they gave me was 591 Equifax I'm like wait where the heck did you get that. And I've signed everything is signed sealed and delivered lol.
Settled with a 36 month 10.74 $275 co tract. The good news is that I was at 62 months with Santander. I got denied a credit card tho lol.
Message 21 of 63
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

I forgot to ask for their FAX number! Oops. What are the steps I need to send over my INSURANCE information?? They didn't even ask ..how weird
Message 22 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Newbie2018wrote:
Ok here are the results.

Approved for a 10.99 interest rate at 62 months
I told her I wanted 48 months instead so I'll know more after I submit my documentation. I'm soooooo happy right now. I am at 22.1 with Santander 62 months. So this is a hugeeeee jump in savings 😍

What documentation did you have to submit?

Message 23 of 63
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

Just my last check stub, DL, SS card and a pay off quote
Message 24 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, can you resize those cards in your signature, they are huge.

Message 25 of 63
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

Trying to now. I dont know how to but working on it lol

Message 26 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP are your scores from myFICO?  If so, that is a huge gap between what DCU pulled and what you have. Congrats on the refi. 

Message 27 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

OP are your scores from myFICO?  If so, that is a huge gap between what DCU pulled and what you have. Congrats on the refi. 

DCU uses EQ 5 Mortgage score.

Message 28 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for sharing OP. I've been looking into DCU and Penfed for my next auto loan soon. It is refreshing to read that they don't do a HP to open an account anymore. I will be calling a customer rep tomorrow to inquire more about the tiers etc. It seems some things have changed over the last few years. Does anyone know if DCU has loan prepayment penalties and if they'll still drop the apr for good behavior? I wonder if there's any chance they will go back to 1.99% anytime soon.

Message 29 of 63
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, did your EQ 5 Mortgage score match with what you pulled from MyFico?

Did they use both EQ Fico 8/9 or EQ 5 Fico ? do you know if it was Fico 9 Auto for refinancing?

I dont have paystubs since its self employment? i will have to check on what will work? in lieu of paystub.

Message 30 of 63
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.