Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dealer Funding and Crescent Bank & Trust

tag
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Dealer Funding and Crescent Bank & Trust

I have a quick question...

Got an auto loan from Dealer Funding in Aug 2008 for $9733. 48 months later I have finally paid it off, but not without some setbacks. 5-6 late payments, Received loan in Aug 2008, Nov 2008 transferred to Crescent Bank & Trust, Feb 2009 1st late payment then transferred back to Dealer Funding, Oct 2009 2nd late payment, Nov 2009 3rd late payment, Mar 2012 4th late payment, July 2012 5th late payment, Aug 2012 6th late payment which was inclusive of auto loan pay off. I sent two GW letters to both Dealer Funding and Crescent Bank & Trust but received no response from either yet after one month. The late payments in 2009 were a result of a decrease in work hours then subsequent lay off, rehired and got back on track. The late payments for this year 2012 are results of divorce. I know I've read that sob stories, however truthful, help the success of GWs but my stories are actual reality and very true with proff if needed. I want to know if anyone has had success with GWs to either of these two companies? How often should I continue to send letters? And should I start to email them as well or instead? Would be great help if all were removed but REALLY need the lates from 2012 removed because they are drastically hurting my credit score.

*Please excuse my post if it is suppose to be in another section

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Dealer Funding and Crescent Bank & Trust

Probably would have better luck in the Rebuilding forum.  One of the mods will hopefully move it.  I don't think GW's ever hurt the situation, but this particular forum isn't frequented by most folks unless they're looking for an auto loan, so the quantity and quality of response here will be less most likely.

        
Message 2 of 4
princechristian
Regular Contributor

Thanks, I posted there.

Revolvers: FP Gold $300, FP Platinum $300, Applied Bank Business $500, Kay Jewelers $500, Fingerhut $400, Gettington $300

Installers: KHEAA student loan, Dealer Funding LLC auto loan x2, Crescent Bank auto loan, Acceptance Loan Co personal loan x2

Negatives: 1 collection - 2010 $307, Auto lates - 2 30 days, 60 day, 2009 / 3 30 days, 60 day, 2012

Message 3 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Thread locked, discussion continues here:   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Dealer-Funding-and-Crescent-Bank-amp-Trust-au...

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.