cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between the normal credit scores we can pull out from MyFico to Auto Enhanced?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Difference between the normal credit scores we can pull out from MyFico to Auto Enhanced?

I am just wondering how much the difference would be.. My credit score right now is 645, bad history but paying as agreed now. Had a repossession 2006, but paid the charged off amount. With the repossession on my history would that make my Auto enhanced score be very low?

I am thinking of getting a new auto loan in the next 2 weeks hopefully on the 4th of July.. but Im scared that I will just be turned down by the dealer because of my history despite good and up-to date payments now.. Smiley Sad
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Difference between the normal credit scores we can pull out from MyFico to Auto Enhanced?

speedyang wrote:
I am just wondering how much the difference would be.. My credit score right now is 645, bad history but paying as agreed now. Had a repossession 2006, but paid the charged off amount. With the repossession on my history would that make my Auto enhanced score be very low?

I am thinking of getting a new auto loan in the next 2 weeks hopefully on the 4th of July.. but Im scared that I will just be turned down by the dealer because of my history despite good and up-to date payments now.. Smiley Sad

Your Auto Enhanced score will probably be a lot lower since you have a repo, i would think altleast!

Yea im afraid thats going to haunt you as you apply for auto loan credit! but i am wishing you the best!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Difference between the normal credit scores we can pull out from MyFico to Auto Enhanced?

I guess I will have to try pre-owned ones then.. I dont want to try checking on car loans first because it might just pull down my score again with the inquiries and still ending up being denied Smiley Sad

Which car maker do you think is more lenient with my credit history? And would just look into my current payments and score. Im close to being debt free already, but I guess that wouldnt even help at all. They will still look into my bad credit history. In this part of life.. no place for a second chance.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.