Established Contributor
kroberts67

Re: Disappointment in DCU - UPDATE: "We made nice"

[ Edited ]

She started out by apologizing and let me vent about the rude rep, so YES.  Signed today and got 1.24%.  Happy.  :smileyhappy:

Edit: I should state that I got the 1.24 without ANY mention of full net pay DD.  I'm sure she sees my current DD but really it's just a small part of my pay.  A crabby DCU rep a month ago had told me it must be full net or I'd get 1.74 instead of 1.24, even though I told her the 1.24 requirements state nothing about full net pay DD, although they do mention elecronic payment must be set up. So this was a nice surprise. 

FICO: EQ 722 | TU 723 | EX 718
SFFCU Visa $11.3k + LOC $5k, USAA Amex $6k, USAA MC $7k, Amex BCE $13.5k, Cap1 $4k, Freedom $5k, Slate $3.2k, Barclays SM $5k.

My Credit Repair Journey
Valued Contributor
Remember0

Awesome! Glad it worked out in the end for you!

As I am very busy with work these days, I am participating in the forums less than I would like to. Please feel free to email me directly remembermyfico //at// gmail /dot/ com if you would like me to respond to a specific question you have.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
StartingOver10

kroberts67 wrote:

She started out by apologizing and let me vent about the rude rep, so YES.  Signed today and got 1.24%.  Happy.  :smileyhappy:

Edit: I should state that I got the 1.24 without ANY mention of full net pay DD.  I'm sure she sees my current DD but really it's just a small part of my pay.  A crabby DCU rep a month ago had told me it must be full net or I'd get 1.74 instead of 1.24, even though I told her the 1.24 requirements state nothing about full net pay DD, although they do mention elecronic payment must be set up. So this was a nice surprise. 

Nice rate :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}