Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discouraged!

tag
BGMWPD320
Regular Contributor

Discouraged!

Last night I entered my info on Lending Tree for an auto loan.  They matched me with three possible lenders, Capital One Auto Finance, Rate Genius and Chase Auto.  I immediately received a response from Capital One saying I wasn't approved.  I know my scores stink but I am starting to get really discouraged.  My TU and EX scores should go up a fair amount due to Chase accepting my GW and removing my one and only late payment.

I currently have an auto loan through a CU and I have never missed/been late making a payment and I have had the loan four years.  To get that loan I had to have a co-borrower and I really don't want a co-borrower this time!  I'm suppose to go next week and get the truck but now I'm stressing over getting financed.

Does anyone know anything about Rate Genius and Chase Auto? 
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BGMWPD320
Regular Contributor

Re: Discouraged!

I just pulled my new CR through TC and realized that everyone has pulled EQ except for Capitol One Auto which pulled my EX!  That is good news for me because EQ is currently my highest score.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.