cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you mean Auto Enhanced or the regular FICO?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you mean Auto Enhanced or the regular FICO?

So I've read in the auto loans section that people are talking about getting approved for a lease/finance with 720+ scores. By those 720+ scores, do you guys mean your auto enhanced FICOs are 720+ or your regular EQ, TU, and EX FICOs?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do you mean Auto Enhanced or the regular FICO?

I bought a car this weekend from a Ford dealership.  They told me that they pulled TU so I asked the score and they told me that that were just shown that it was over 720 so that would have been my FICO score. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm... I wish Infiniti used my EQ FICO score Smiley Mad I went to my local Infiniti dealership a few months back and they pulled my EQ and it came back as like a 624 when my EQ FICO was a 673.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was approved for a lease on Friday. Included the score type in the approvals thread - Auto Enhanced FICO 04. No problems with a 688 score, TU FICO 08 was 730 and is now 745 so that auto version is yucky. But it didnt matter. 680+ still qualified for the best terms. Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.