Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Approval with BOA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Easy Approval with BOA

We are getting a second car to replace my beater that I don't think will survive the winter. Since we're saving for a house I didn't want another big car payment (already financing a new escape for the wife), so I'm looking for something for 6-10 grand. Applied online with BOA, approved in seconds, they called me to verify, and I'm ready to go. They said my equifax was 661 which sounds about right for my Fico8, but they did not specify which score was used. I have 1 medical collection, good car credit and income, and no lates or other baddies on my report. 

Interest rate 5.0 for 72 months 4% for 60 months, lower if I get the LTV down (Max 135% LTV). I won't wait that long to pay it off, but we're saving for a house so I didn't want to outlay too much cash per month. 

Anyway, cheers! Check them out if your credit is pretty good. They've said if I go in one of their network dealers I can sign and drive with the approval letter, so I'll report back on that part of the process. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Easy Approval with BOA

Congrats on the quick approval.

I will be in the market soon and I'm going to research how to find out what dealers are in their network.

I didnt even know they had a network, but I have never used them for an auto loan before.

Let us know how it works out for you.

GL

Message 2 of 3
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Re: Easy Approval with BOA

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.