cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enclosed Car Hauling Trailer 20' in California... I Don't see financing!!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Enclosed Car Hauling Trailer 20' in California... I Don't see financing!!!

I had a 8x10 back in 2007 that only cost me $2700.... I am starting to look into these 20' Enclosed Car Carrier Trailers and I am getting lost very quickly.

I feel like I should almost be looking in FL or NY for these things and I am not seeing very good financing anywhere....

Anyone know good prices close to me or is it worth traveling across country to pick it up... I need financing!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Regular Contributor

Re: Enclosed Car Hauling Trailer 20' in California... I Don't see financing!!!

Do you haul cars or is this for personal? I am a transport broker and the system I use has postings for trucks and/or trailers. I didn't see any 20' enclosed only big 3+ car haulers. I couldn't imagine you going over $10k for a used 20' enclosed trailer.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Too bad you aren't here in the SE US ..  I've priced a 8.5x24 enclosed hauler with 5200# axles for 3700 from the manufacturer down in Georgia, 

I bought a horse trailer using my CITI card which carried a 0% for 15mo IR on purchases .  So that would be your best bet, either use a BT check or get a new card with a long 0% intro IR. ..

Otherwise, Financing something like that would have to be done via a personal loan which would carry a high IR ..

Message 3 of 4
AllPro
Contributor

Sheffield is is a primary lender im my area of NY. Trailer sales are also slow here right now, So prices are low not sure on the lender part though.

Starting Score: EQ 729 TU 727
Current Score: Ex (AMEX) 765 EQ 734 TU 736
Goal Score: 780+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.