Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on Credit Report

tag
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

Error on Credit Report

My car company, Drivetime (yeah I know), put a late for November on my credit report. I disputed it through EX because I always pay my car on time. They responded back that it was updated. When I looked at the update, they moved the late to October. I called Drivetime and was transferred no less than 5 times with no help. No one knows why it's there or how to remove it. Im so frustrated. I have zero late payments on all 3 of my credit reports. Then I got a notification today that they added one to Transunion as well. Advice?
Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Scores: EQ 687, TU 709, EX 692
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fury1995
Valued Contributor

Re: Error on Credit Report

@Wovenyarn wrote:
My car company, Drivetime (yeah I know), put a late for November on my credit report. I disputed it through EX because I always pay my car on time. They responded back that it was updated. When I looked at the update, they moved the late to October. I called Drivetime and was transferred no less than 5 times with no help. No one knows why it's there or how to remove it. Im so frustrated. I have zero late payments on all 3 of my credit reports. Then I got a notification today that they added one to Transunion as well. Advice?

Do you have evidence of all payments made on time?

Do you have online access to your auto loan account?

What does you account history state regarding the months in question?

If you have evidence of all payments made on time, you have grounds to dispute the reporting with Experian and Trans Union.

Include the account history with your dispute.

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.