Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Auto-Enhanced Scores???

tag
jmontes77029
New Contributor

FICO Auto-Enhanced Scores???

If you have never had an auto loan do you still have a Fico Auto-Enhanced Score?

Starting Score: 603 4/3/2011
Current Score: 633 6/02/2011
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
sobreezy
Contributor

Re: FICO Auto-Enhanced Scores???

Nope

MyFako scores EX 594, EQ 553, TU 589 as of 10 Jun 11
myFICO EQ 614 TU 599 EX 644
Goal 700 by March 30 2015
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sobreezy wrote:

Nope

Incorrect.

The Fico Autoenhanced Score is a different scoring formula then the traditional FICO scores. It skews its weight/scores in regards to past auto loan/term loan history and generates a number based on that.

if you do not have an auto loan history in your bereau, a score will still be generated, it just may be lower then your FICO score.

Message 3 of 6
jmontes77029
New Contributor

Thanks for clarifying that for me usmc58555!

Starting Score: 603 4/3/2011
Current Score: 633 6/02/2011
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
BN3
Established Member

I have a question.  If a person has a high regular FICO, which includes an aged (3 years into loan) Auto Loan that is in good standing (i.e.. No late/missed payments), does that imply their Auto-Enhanced FICO will also be high?  Or is it a matter of having multiple Auto Loans over an even longer period of time to achieve a high Auto-Enhanced FICO?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BN3 wrote:

I have a question.  If a person has a high regular FICO, which includes an aged (3 years into loan) Auto Loan that is in good standing (i.e.. No late/missed payments), does that imply their Auto-Enhanced FICO will also be high?  Or is it a matter of having multiple Auto Loans over an even longer period of time to achieve a high Auto-Enhanced FICO?

FICO does not release their scoring formula so any statements we make are simply best guesses.

Informatuin must be present on the Bureau to be included, and in general more auto loan history, especially diverse does score you better, but how much better it will take an already high score?  No idea. [ie- a 6XX score may be more positively impacted then a 720+]

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.