cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIRST TIMER: What does it mean when it says conditionally approved with Chase?

tag
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

FIRST TIMER: What does it mean when it says conditionally approved with Chase?

I have a Chase checking account and i read that i can get .25% for having checking account and another .25% for using Chase autopay to pay for my auto loan. I applied and i was told that i was approved the next day...Does this mean they'll still me for bank statements and/or pay stubs?

http://i61.tinypic.com/70xf9u.png

2015-03-15_17-52-49.png

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FIRST TIMER: What does it mean when it says conditionally approved with Chase?

@Mmembersince2013,

When something is conditionally aprroved, they will be requiring more information /verification.  Once that is met then you keep the amount you are apporved for.  However, if they request/verify whatever they ask for and you don't meet the terms, they can/will rescind the approval...

Message 2 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: FIRST TIMER: What does it mean when it says conditionally approved with Chase?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mmembersince2013,

When something is conditionally aprroved, they will be requiring more information /verification.  Once that is met then you keep the amount you are apporved for.  However, if they request/verify whatever they ask for and you don't meet the terms, they can/will rescind the approval...

Youre everywhere! lol

Thanks for clarifying

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Membersince2013,

Youre everywhere! lol

Thanks for clarifying

Yes, I am when I am on.  You are welcome and congrats on the approval...

Message 4 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Thank you Smiley Happy!

Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Semi off topic...

But thanks for posting this.  I have been considering a refi with Chase, but wasnt sure what kind of rate I would get.  My scores are lower than yours and the rate you got is still higher than I would like to use a HP and make the change!  So thanks!

Congrats on the approval though!

Message 6 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Semi off topic...

But thanks for posting this.  I have been considering a refi with Chase, but wasnt sure what kind of rate I would get.  My scores are lower than yours and the rate you got is still higher than I would like to use a HP and make the change!  So thanks!

Actually...My scores are a lot lower now. I just didnt update them yet. My EX is 651 right now.

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Membersince2013 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Semi off topic...

Actually...My scores are a lot lower now. I just didnt update them yet. My EX is 651 right now.

Now why do you gotta go tempting me like that.  I current rate through my CU is 4.74%.  Current pay off is about 27k.  Trying to decide if I want to refi or not.

Message 8 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Well, it's true lol

Message 9 of 24
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Well.. I've closed my loan. I didn't have to submit any proof of income. It's an awesome feel!

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.