cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Lender Tiers? What CB? Approvals?

tag
dhrren
Valued Member

Factory Lender Tiers? What CB? Approvals?

Hi,

I have been reading the forums for a long time and have some questions for the experts.

I would like to know....

What are the credit score tiers for the factory financing.  I am in the 640-690 between the 3 bureaus but want to know 600+ tiers etc.

I am going in to buy a car in 3 weeks.

Nissan?

Mazda?

Toyota?

Honda?

Chrysler?

Inifiniti?

Lexus?

Also What Credit Bureau do they pull?

Who is the most lienent?

Who is best with Certified Pre-owned financing?

What about Capital One Blank Check? 

Any help and information is appreciated.  Thank you all.  Because of this site i have gained 50 points in 2 months.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Factory Lender Tiers? What CB? Approvals?

@dhrren wrote:

Hi,

I have been reading the forums for a long time and have some questions for the experts.

I would like to know....

What are the credit score tiers for the factory financing.  I am in the 640-690 between the 3 bureaus but want to know 600+ tiers etc.

I am going in to buy a car in 3 weeks.

Nissan?

Mazda?

Toyota?

Honda?

Chrysler?

Inifiniti?

Lexus?

Also What Credit Bureau do they pull?

Who is the most lienent?

Who is best with Certified Pre-owned financing?

What about Capital One Blank Check? 

Any help and information is appreciated.  Thank you all.  Because of this site i have gained 50 points in 2 months.

There is a thread here "Auto loan approvals" that will answer all your question on which finance company pulls which bureau in which state and what rate tha loan has been approved for.

else provide the readers with you situation in as much details as possible and you might get a ball park answer

Message 2 of 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Factory Lender Tiers? What CB? Approvals?

Out of what you posted, TFS (Toyota Financial Services also does Lexus too) is the most lenient from what I've seen anecdotally; however, you should really figure out what car you want, and then go for financing when it comes to buying new from a dealer.  Most dealers can find something for you regardless even if it's not the manufacturer's captive lender.

Most auto lenders will post their tiers online somewhere.  Better to look at their sites for that.  Also it's a good idea to look at a loan from a Credit Union or two as well.

        
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.