Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Update = LEASED INFINITI!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Final Update = LEASED INFINITI!

Okay I know it was getting pretty crazy with all the cars I looked at, all the dealerships I went to and all the irritating bad service, nasty sales, bad finance etc.

I actually bought almost a month ago now but wanted to make first payment before I posted... with all the negative things that were happening I wanted to see the slip come saying Congradulations on your new lease and get a payment book so I knew I wasn't going to get a call to bring it back! LOL

After getting denied for almost ALL financing outside of a 17% on a Volvo at a Toyota Dealership and the sales guy telling me I was even denied through "One of those banks that do onlot financing" That might have been in past post, can't remember but I think I literally said "You just fell off the tracks and you either think I'm stupid or you are stupid because you and I both know with a 665 score they would crawl on me to buy from them.

I also had Finance Manager from same Toyota Dealership call me and ask why I didn't come buy the car now that they were able to get me 6% on 60 months... again you must think Im stupid because the last call was the other idiot talking about no approvals out of the network of 60+ banks!

Find the update down below in 2nd post... MOD - if you could just delete other and put here that would be fine.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: It's ALL OVER AND DONE!!! LOL Final Update = Infiniti it is!

Congrats on your new lease. It would have been nice to know the figurest though atleast under auto approvals.

Message 2 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: It's ALL OVER AND DONE!!! LOL Final Update = Infiniti it is!

You know what, you are absolutly right, sorry I'm on iPhone so I will further respond and fix typing when home Smiley Happy

Minimum Drive Off (Registration, License, 1st Payment):
$1100.00 Down
24 Months
10k Miles per Year
$389.00 /Month

Took me longer to reach my insurance agent to issue new policy then it did them to get papers and car ready, in and out under 2 Hours, bet under 1 if not for my part of deal slowing down paperwork (Insurance policy number needed for loan doc.)
Message 3 of 11
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Final Update = LEASED INFINITI!

Congrats!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 4 of 11
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 5 of 11
awal
Regular Contributor

Congrats. Tell us a little about the car - model, color, etc.

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 6 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@awal wrote:

Congrats. Tell us a little about the car - model, color, etc.

2013 G37 4 Door Sedan Journey RWD w/ Technology Package.

Tech. (Navigation, Rear Backup Camera, Back Up Sensors.

Choice of Colors was the White, Black, or Graphite (Pearl White, what ever they call the colors, they have the sparkle type thing in sun) I love the white, but my partner has the white, so didn't want to get the same and I refuse to own black since my last black car which was a Jetta in 2000! Unless Im extremely wealthy and can have the car washed every 1-2 days!!!

Lets see... I compare everything to my partners 2011 which he got earlier this year.... He has wood trim inside, I have the silver metal. Both Black Leather. 7 Speed Auto (They fixed the jerkiness of that as I said in post above) They removed the Hard Drive in the Radio for whatever reason, they improved (Well Sirius improved traffic stuff but still hate it and will not pay, I can't even work chanels!) He does have the sport 18" wheels and rims and I don't, mine are 17" and I WANT HIS!!

Navigation may be a tiny bit better but as far as trying to do things hands free and talking commands it's still an EPIC FAIL...

Infiniti Conceirage is still epic fail also, they are super sweet but they are google and have a feeling 3rd party, I know the company, I use to work with them but for food stamps for chase not this help side... anyway they can't use car GPS so you have to know either address or at least a zip code which depending where you are zip code is not going to get you as good results and they can text or email, they can't load into system... so like other day wanted the car wash at the Chevron station (Already confusing because we actually have 2 or 3 DETAIL car washes at chevron stations and she was basically getting results for the little drive through car washes and even put me on hold to call and ask and by that time I had pulled over and was googling on my iPhone for it... I did not tell her that I found what I needed, I let her text what she found (again they are ALWAYS super nice) but I did watch the video that Infiniti made to try to show that this service is SO much more if you let them but Im not sure how... shows a nice couple deciding to leave the city for a night away and conceriege books hotel, gets them set up to stop in and get wifey a little cocktail dress to go to dinner, gets dinner set up with wine and then he sneaks away and has stuff put into hotel room ahead of time... really selling the "Personal assitant" market.... cute but I don't see it possible.

Nav agian, If you store something and you didn't start the search as something you would want to store it will just store as the address, then you have to work your way back into it and edit, then delete the whole address as the stored name and then type it back out and each letter is 1 click on delete sort of thing, again you have to be pulled over... you can store a voice command but I have not successfully been able to use those either... most voice command things would be like "Call John Doe Work"

and system would double check or say calling .... 

This system you need to hit voice command, then say phone, then say contacts, then say name, then say which number "I believe!"

I still have yet to see the phone book get loaded into the car which it says it's doing

I usually have to go and start the call from my phone, which of course defeats the purpose of hands free and is a not so nice ticket if someone sees me!

same with music, I use Pandora mostly, other then if I want to mark a song to not play, I can use it through wheel controls once I start it, but have to use phone to change stations Im  on.

I know seems like I have more complaints then likes.... not true, but I do like to offer a total review on all aspects and in the (I would consider hgiher end market) don't ask a S63 AMG owner!!! the technology side of the car to run hands free is not even close to what is possible.... I mean sync in Ford, that comes in the Focus for under $20k!!

Now if you want to talk fun and all that, I wish it had the AWD just for the sake of it's all about lights here and you can go 2 cars after light changes if past white line... I find unless an intersection that has to take at least 1 -2 cars after the light changes, I can jump it and go before the other side starts moving, but that requires making a turn and flooring it, so probably would get me a ticket if cop around for spinning tires, and then the main rd we pull out on is VERY busy multiple points of day and we are coming off large hill usually into 1 lane of parked and 1 lane to drive unless very busy times, it's 2 lanes drive if they have towed the people that forogot! that is a full spin tires pull in front of someone too!  Basically if you totally use the power of the car and have a need for speed it's fantastic but very expensive... im sure I might think twice after paying for new tires at 10k miles! or when i get tired of $4.60/gallon of gas and I get 8-10 miles per gallon because of my metal right food shoe!!!

All and all LOVE IT!!!

Infiniti is about 80-90% no haggle hassle dealerships and to me it's worth a grand or two!!

I wish I had taken the 2012 when I had the chance, would have saved me... well.... TONS!! but some things just don't make it through the "gut check"

and actually kind of funny just after posting yesterday about the Toyota Dealership I left to go get partners car detailed and filled up on gas and grabbed mail on way out, was looking through while at the car wash and opened letter from Wells Fargo saying they were sorry they couldn't approve my app at Toyota and my EX was a 625.  Not sure some of the scores that I got from some banks... 3 months back I did Blank Check at Capital One and got 8-9% for 60-72 months but then I received at least 2 if not 3 declines from Capital One through dealerships and showing a score below 575! So clearly it's very confusing when each bank and each dealership can order at least 2 if not more choices in the kind of report they want, auto enhanced fico, fico, advantage, and some other auto advantage type thing.... blah! it's nice that banks are required to send scores but like the law that made that happen, it failed to go all the way in what we really needed!

Message 7 of 11
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats OP!

Message 8 of 11
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

WOW!!!! Man you know how to keep a person at the edge of their seat.  I am genuinely happy that you have decided on the car of your dreams, Congratulations!!!!

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 9 of 11
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Yes..   I actually read all of that.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.