Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Purchasing My Car

tag
whaddupmia07
Established Member

Finally Purchasing My Car

So I started looking for a new vehicle quite some time ago. I graduated college, landed a career, and now I'm spoiling myself with a new car. I began the process in March. Applied for a loan at multiple CU's, best I could get was 5.89% at 72 mos at my current CU. I tried DCU becuase I've heard many good things from them. They could only give me a 20K loan so I passed. I decided to give it a try at the dealership and we did everything over the phone and email. His best was 4.08% at 72 mos with 2K down (I had already planned to put a down payment). Almost 2% difference is pretty good given the circumstances so we may go with the dealership initially then refi when the time is right. He found the car I wanted and sent a driver to get it in the San Francisco Bay Area. It's a Mazda 3 S Grand Touring dark blue with the almond interior. MSRP is a little over 27K but the price we settled on was 25K. I'm pretty excited and I get to pick up my new car on Friday!!

*Credit score they pulled was 680, income 45K before taxes. I did not include my fiance's income since I applied by myself.

Current Scores: EQ 662 TU 671 EX 669
Goal: 700 across the board
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Purchasing My Car

Congratulations!! I look forward to being able to do the same once I can get a dealer to my price! Lol..

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally Purchasing My Car

Congratulations

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.