cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally

tag
Zharper

Finally

Who else here is happy that FICO is finally letting us view our auto score in our reports now.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally

@Zharper wrote:

Who else here is happy that FICO is finally letting us view our auto score in our reports now.

I'm sure a lot will when more people realize it.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Silly question, but will that be through myfico reports or annualcreditreport.com? This is something that would ease my worries x10!
Message 3 of 12
Zharper

Through myfico, they even report with score watch look below your scores for "view additional score versions"

Message 4 of 12
EddieK
Established Contributor

@Zharper wrote:

Through myfico, they even report with score watch look below your scores for "view additional score versions"

Oh really....going to look right now.  But I'm guessing I won't show one until I have something that triggers a score change.

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 5 of 12
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

AWESOME NEWS, THANKS!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just so everyone knows.  You have to pay for upgradedreport(s) in order to see the new FICO versions.

Message 7 of 12
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just so everyone knows.  You have to pay for upgradedreport(s) in order to see the new FICO versions.

Thanks for that information, Irish.

This is HUGE and is definitely going to clear up all those complaints from people who got their 08 scores here then were shocked to find that their auto FICOs or mortgage FICOs were way lower. It's an excellent, honest move on FICO's part.

Now I'm just kicking myself for updating to the three score monitoring six weeks ago instead of NOW. Unless they make it retroactive, I'm going to miss out at least for the near future. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 12
elim
Senior Contributor

i pulled mine last night, yuk.

nice improvement though...

morescores.png

Message 9 of 12
blackarsenic
Valued Member

where is this located? All I see is my fico 8 score.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.