Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financing Options with Zero Down

tag
fury1995
Valued Contributor

Re: Financing Options with Zero Down

@fxtrader wrote:

You're right about the income. I don't want to commit to a 2 year lease or 5-6 year car loan. I like the flexibility of changing cars every few months. 

I think I'll only address what you really want to do and leave your budgeting to you (like I said, came from a family business)

There are no real options (via dealerships) to do exactly what you want to do.

Some leasing banks have easy outs...

For example, Chase Leases are pretty simple to trade/sell. They will only charge the principal of each remaining payment plus the residual. Other Banks (cough.. US Bank) like to make up their own payoff and .hand out several versions based on who's asking for it... similar to GMAC/Ally

Look around at a couple of options but also ask what would happen if you thought about selling or trading it in and what the process would be... how their lease bank calculates the payoff etc..

I wish you well finding the right options

August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Financing Options with Zero Down

First of all u can forget about those buy here pay here places they normally want at least half down for vehicle and they really don't care about ur credit history
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.