Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Auto Loan - Higher End Car - Porsche

tag
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: First Auto Loan - Higher End Car - Porsche

@iced wrote:

The only people at my workplace driving expensive cars are the 20-something bros who think it makes them look cool and the midlife crisis crowd.

Or the 60 something crowd who have their home PIF, pension and a full time good paying job, no CC debt but currently lack DW's permssion to buy one.

Buy the car now when you are young and if it turns out to be a mistake, you will have plenty of time to recover.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 21 of 23
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

I wouldn't mind a pm from you letting me know how that income is possible working from home. Sales I'm guessing??
NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabrian wrote:
I wouldn't mind a pm from you letting me know how that income is possible working from home. Sales I'm guessing??

He already said he works full time for a software development company and also consult on the side.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.