cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Buyer with Ford Motor Credit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Time Buyer with Ford Motor Credit?

@Anonymous wrote:
Alright. I just pulled my 3B. Scores are:
EQ: 734 TU: 737 EX: 721
Auto 08: 708
Auto 09: 740

I think I might try to apply to this afternoon when I'm off work!

With those scores you should be good.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried and couldn't get approved online but they said to try a dealer, so that's my next stop!
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I tried and couldn't get approved online but they said to try a dealer, so that's my next stop!

Tried what? Penfed?

Like I said I have an approve loan with PenFed but I'm still going to seek a loan from the Dealership as PenFed NextGen scoring is their internal scoring. Its not fair, as Dealership checks Fico Auto scores.

My Penfed NextGen score is about 659. This score is lown and doesn't look good in my opinion. That's probably why I got the 7.7% APR.

My Fico Auto 8 ranges from EQ: 693, TU: 697, EX: 657 this is as of 12/1/2016 when my scores were still on the low. My scores are up now and these Auto Fico should be up as well if updated today.

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried with Ford Motor Credit. I'm hoping for zero down (fat chance) and they hand that out like nothing.
Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any update? Were you approved?

Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

FMC couldn't approve me online, but maybe through a dealer. I haven't tried any other forms yet since I've been out of my last job since Sunday and my next job starts next Monday. Kind of hard to verify employment/income when you're between jobs!

Hopefully in about a month after I've gotten a couple paychecks I'll be able to try again.
Message 26 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
FMC couldn't approve me online, but maybe through a dealer. I haven't tried any other forms yet since I've been out of my last job since Sunday and my next job starts next Monday. Kind of hard to verify employment/income when you're between jobs!

Hopefully in about a month after I've gotten a couple paychecks I'll be able to try again.

Sorry to hear it. Thank you for updating the thread!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.