Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First car loan...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First car loan...

I'm shopping still and everytime I say what I'm getting I just get this look of, "really? thats what your getting?" I'm getting a 2012 Camaro, haha.

Message 11 of 13
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got approved today at 3.24 percent with $7,000 down. They pulled my lowest credit score (EQ 710) and it's for a 5 year loan. I got the loan though GTE Federal Credit Union. I live right outside of Tampa, Florida if anybody searches this and see's it.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Congrats, my fellow Floridian! 

I'm in Tallahassee for college right now, I was also looking to get a new car sometime in the near future. You've given me a bit of hope! I don't make as much as you, though...but I've been at my job for almost a year here in a few months so I'm hoping to get a decent raise and try and get a loan through the FSU Credit Union (have a pretty good relationship with them). My credit scores are very similar to yours, only with slightly less history. 

Enjoy your new wheels! 

Photobucket
Message 12 of 13
IowaGuy
Contributor

Welcome to the camaro gen 5 club! Say high at the camaro5 site. I drive a 2011 LT Auto I got for 21k with 8000 miles on it. CMG color. 22000 out the door. 2.3% Your gona love your ride. Watch out for the left blind spot, and careful cause even the v6 has 323 horse power and gets to 60 in under 6 seconds. Very easy to get in trouble Smiley Wink
700 Club
Amex Gold PR, Main card, Role: rewards
Chase Amazon Visa, Role: Amex backup
Pen Fed Promise, Role: low APR, balances
Amazon Store Card, Role: 0% financing
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.