Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ford Credit preapproval app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ford Credit preapproval app

Does anyone have the link to the preapproval app at fordvehicles.com?  I cant seem to find it on their website.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
billie99

Re: Ford Credit preapproval app

Try this:

https://www.onlinevehiclefinancing.com/ovfui/fcovfui

Hope it helps!  Good luck!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh yes.  TYVM!!
Message 3 of 7
heirophant
Established Contributor

Is this a preapproval as in it is only a soft inquiry?  This looks like an application to see if you are approved and looks like it could possibly be a hard pull.  Anyone know?
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 4 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Looks like an app to me. If you click the "Ford Credit Home" link at top, you'll then get to the home page. If you click "Finance Tools" and then "Apply for Credit", then you'll get to the same page as in the link above.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this a preapproval as in it is only a soft inquiry?  This looks like an application to see if you are approved and looks like it could possibly be a hard pull.  Anyone know?

Last summer when I did a Ford pre-approval,   It was a hard EQ pull From Ford Motor Credit,

I'm in Ford's South East region,,

Message 6 of 7
Klaws1000
Valued Member

Yes, it is a hard pull on Experian
FICO SCORES: 7/29/14 - TU 692 EX 688 EP ?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.