Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ford Motor credit finance

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ford Motor credit finance

First, congrats on your massive score increase over the last year! That takes serious dedication and is not an easy task.

I still think I would try to Refi I would definitely research it more. Maybe try somewhere that includes GAP insurance with the loan, I know State Farm does this. We have to do something about that 25% any way you look at it. Even if you sell the van its value will not pay off your loan. The suggestion to cover the difference with a loan from a credit union is a good one though, if you have no need for both cars. You need to address the van before even considering a new truck in my opinion.

As you have learned vehicles depreciate dramatically in the first few years of ownership. Why would you want to take on that depreciation on the new truck, when you can let someone else take the hit for you? Look for a nice, low mile used one and save a pile of money and pay it off quicker. Imagine what you could do if you had no car payment!!! The more you can sacrifice on the truck the better this plays out for you.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.