Did you mean: 

Ford motor credit, turning in my lease

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ford motor credit, turning in my lease

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm currently in a 24 month lease with ford. My lease is up in February but I got a call saying they're doing early bird turn in where I can waive the remaining payments and get into something new. I have a few qestions regarding this process. First of all my utilization is a lot higher than when I got the car back in 2015 (up to the high 80% up from about 50% in 2015). Do they do a hard pull for a new lease? I have no lates or no new baddies since my original lease. I'm worried about a need for a consigner due to my score. Experian has my score as 630, 668 as auto score 8 and 606 as auto score 2, discover shows 612, cap one credit credit works show 571. I'm debating on waiting a few months to lower my utilization. Any advice would be appreciated!

What vehicle do you currently lease? What do you want to lease next? I agree with the others...although it sounds like a good deal, you will likely get a better deal in February on your next ride once you reduce some of your debt. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently lease a 2015 Ford Edge titanium and only $298 per month. I'm looking for the same in my next lease. I got a great deal when I got into this one and am looking for a similar payment on my next lease but I'm open as far as vehicles go although it must be a Ford as I come from a Ford family. Believe it or not my score has only dropped 20-30 points (depending on the report) from where it was last year with a huge increase in utilization. I have no lares or baddies in over 5 years.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the current lease offer on 2017 or 2018 models? Wonder if it's an inventory clearance offer. February might get you a newer model at the same price!
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I currently lease a 2015 Ford Edge titanium and only $298 per month. I'm looking for the same in my next lease. I got a great deal when I got into this one and am looking for a similar payment on my next lease but I'm open as far as vehicles go although it must be a Ford as I come from a Ford family. Believe it or not my score has only dropped 20-30 points (depending on the report) from where it was last year with a huge increase in utilization. I have no lares or baddies in over 5 years.

That is a great deal! I should take you to help me lease an F150!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ABCD2199 the offers are on either 2017, or 2018. Right now the better deals are on the 17's as they're making room for the new models. @ CO_Native I do get a discount which helps and I did put some money down. With the discount there's no negotiating which is great! It's all about the timing when shopping for a new vehicle. I'd be happy to help if I could lol.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.