Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GM Financial - Score Version/Spouse Income

tag
BSBRose21
Contributor

GM Financial - Score Version/Spouse Income

Do you know which Fico Auto Enchanced Score GM Financial is using? We are looking at a lease.

Also - my credit score is quite a bit higher than my husband's. Do they use the higher or lower score and both incomes?  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Re: GM Financial - Score Version/Spouse Income

I don't know if it's the same at every dealership, but I know we submit EQ Auto 5 scores to GMF. 

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GM Financial - Score Version/Spouse Income

The score that GM financial will pull will depend on your location/region..it varies state to state. The Dealer will submit you to GM Financial and GM Financial will pull the bureau they use in your region.

Every lender is different and I have no experience with GM Financial..some lender's have their own internal scoring system that determines your rate based on multiple things such as score, income, DTI/PTI, LTV, miles, year, etc.... Some lender's are strictly based off of FICO Scores to determine rates... (ie a 740+ score qualifies for A tier financing at x.xx% interest)

What are your current Fico scores, as well as your spouses?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.