Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GMC Approval with fresh bk

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GMC Approval with fresh bk

wanted to share my friends experience for people:

They pulled Auto TU 549, Fico TU was 655... so huge difference (bk about 1 year)

Bought $28k 2015 Terraine

put $3k used car down, no additional cash

Approved at 6% for 72 months

Initial offer was a bit higher but with willingness to walk away and tell them they wanted lower payments and more trade in value... they got it in the end!

but i was little shocked with sub 600 to be in single digit interest on brand new.

they also looked at a used car and the interest rate was going to be 11%, so it was almost same cost to go brand new!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GMC Approval with fresh bk

@Creditaddict wrote:

wanted to share my friends experience for people:

They pulled Auto TU 549, Fico TU was 655... so huge difference (bk about 1 year)

Bought $28k 2015 Terraine

put $3k used car down, no additional cash

Approved at 6% for 72 months

Initial offer was a bit higher but with willingness to walk away and tell them they wanted lower payments and more trade in value... they got it in the end!

but i was little shocked with sub 600 to be in single digit interest on brand new.

they also looked at a used car and the interest rate was going to be 11%, so it was almost same cost to go brand new!

That's pretty amazing that they were going to get that rate with those scores.  Guess GMAC is looking for more business.

Message 2 of 3
SamsungHDTV
Established Contributor

Re: GMC Approval with fresh bk

That finance manager who had to override that had to be HUNGRY.

Nice share.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.