Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Georgias Own CU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Georgias Own CU?

Hi all-

I am looking to finance a used car soon.  Possibly a 2010 Lexus IS 250 or 2010 Audi A4.  I have perfect auto payment history but went late on a property I had on the market for 5 yrs.  (Which sold in March 2012)  I also had some slow pays on a few rental properties 1.5 yrs ago due to all the real estate I had on the market. 

I have been at my job 12.5 yrs and make about 73k yr. 

AS of today my EQ 627 and TU 656.    IS Georgia's own Credit Union easy to work with and if so what type of rates are they for people of my Credit?

I have to banks in Ohio but one is interest of 8% and the other wont lend in GA.  I also have bank accounts at Bank of America.

Thanks in Advance!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barris
Established Member

Re: Georgias Own CU?

BofA would be willing to lend and the interest would be between 6-12 percent (should be nominal with a score like yours). I really have no clue about Georgia's credit unions. As for the lates on your credit report, generally lenders do not consider negative trade lines as long as they are 2+ years old and have been settled/paid in full/caught up on.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.