Did you mean: 

Getting car loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting car loan

Hi all new here

How hard would it be for me to get a car loan. MY CR is 610, 630 and 669

I have a full time job. I make about 1700 a month been there for over a year. I have moved to a new place 6 months ago and been at my old place for over 8 years. my living costs, rent is 100 , cell bill is 87 , credit card is 35 and school loans are 55.  the rest is payed by my boyfriend. (not going to use him as a co signer, his credit is worres)

Don't have much on my credit some student loans that are cerint and 1 credit card that is 0 balince.

looking to get a new chevy malibu for 19,000 and putting 4000 down, can put more down if needed

thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting car loan

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all new here

How hard would it be for me to get a car loan. MY CR is 610, 630 and 669

I have a full time job. I make about 1700 a month been there for over a year. I have moved to a new place 6 months ago and been at my old place for over 8 years. my living costs, rent is 100 , cell bill is 87 , credit card is 35 and school loans are 55.  the rest is payed by my boyfriend. (not going to use him as a co signer, his credit is worres)

Don't have much on my credit some student loans that are cerint and 1 credit card that is 0 balince.

looking to get a new chevy malibu for 19,000 and putting 4000 down, can put more down if needed

thanks

$1,700/month gross or net? Either way, you could try Capital One as a last resort. With that employement history, and depending on how long your actual credit history is, you'll have a relatively easy time at least compared to me. I only have 3 months of a credit history and 4 months of full-time employement. I got a Capital One auto loan approval of 26,400 and I make ~$1,800/month gross. Everyone else declined me including my bank where I have my checking and savings account, my local credit union, and the dealership's bank. However that was expected given my short employement and credit history.

Although I am curious why you're buying a Chevy Malibu.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting car loan

Hi thanks for the responts  the 1700 a month is wrong I did the math wrong. I make 21750 a year Its 1812.50 a month I make and its gross. my credit histey started back in 2003 sp about 9 years I have school loans in good standing for the past 4 years and 1 credit card I just stated 2 months a go in good standing and 0 balince. had 1 car loan back in 2003 thats payed off infact it falls off next year . I want a chevy malibu becuse of the gas milege and I like the way it looks and drives and I can stell fit my family in it nicly. I been driving a 94 chevy sub sence 2003 so it will be a big change for me thanks

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.