Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a new car!

tag
thehollowaytape
Contributor

Got a new car!

Traded in my '13 Dodge Dart and got a '15 Dodge Charger! Approved through my credit union with 5.99% financing, they pull TU. Elated at the moment, my new Charger rides so smooth. I washed, clayed, and waxed her for the first time yesterday. Smiley Very Happy

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got a new car!

Congrats!
Message 2 of 20
jim44
Established Contributor

@thehollowaytape wrote:

Traded in my '13 Dodge Dart and got a '15 Dodge Charger! Approved through my credit union with 5.99% financing, they pull TU. Elated at the moment, my new Charger rides so smooth. I washed, clayed, and waxed her for the first time yesterday. Smiley Very Happy

Yes congrats,  how about some pictures??!!!

Message 3 of 20
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats! I agree with the above. Pics? Lol

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 20
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Congrats! How was the trade in on the Dart? I see they are going to discontinue the Dart.

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

and he scores! Nice pick up! waxed and clayed already? LOL

Message 6 of 20
thehollowaytape
Contributor

Thanks everyone! I ended up with a bit of negative equity on my Dart (from the original 21% Santander loan I had on it mostly), but there were some rebates on this Charger since it was a 2015. Being 6'4" and a big guy, the Dart was definitely a bit on the small side for me. Smiley LOL

2017CarreraS: There were already tons of swirls and junk on the paint, had to take care of it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 20
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

We think alike OP im getting rid of my 2016 Dart soon for a 15,16 Charger.

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice ride.. Enjoy it...

Message 9 of 20
6speed8
Regular Contributor

Congrats !!

CH 7 Discharged 6/10/15
T/U - 643
EQ - 588
Ex - 647 as of 6/14/15
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.