thehollowaytape
Contributor

Re: Got a new car!

Thanks everyone!

Message 12 of 20
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Man the new Charger is one sexy ride. Love the all Black. My truck is all black like that. When they are clean, there is no denying they look good. Congrats on the new ride. Smiley Wink 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 13 of 20
Method2Madness
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I work for a FCDJR dealership and try to grab a Charger every chance I get. (They're my favorite FCA car) The V6 Pentastar in the SXT/Rallye is extremely peppy and surprises a lot of people. 

One of the scariest (and coolest) things I've ever done is drive a Charger Hellcat with the red key. I stepped on the gas and thought I saw God. 😀

Total Available Credit: $145,950   ||Feb 2018||EQ08-705||EX08-728||TU08-741||

Message 14 of 20
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Method2Madness wrote:

Congrats! I work for a FCDJR dealership and try to grab a Charger every chance I get. (They're my favorite FCA car) The V6 Pentastar in the SXT/Rallye is extremely peppy and surprises a lot of people. 

One of the scariest (and coolest) things I've ever done is drive a Charger Hellcat with the red key. I stepped on the gas and thought I saw God. 😀

I have seriously entertained trading my truck in on the Charger Hellcat. I know what the end result would be so I don't. But man that would be so much fun.

Updated 1-25-18
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! And welcome to the charger family. Nice pics btw. I own the 2014 RT 100th anniversary edition in black 

Message 16 of 20
jim44
Established Contributor

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Method2Madness wrote:

I have seriously entertained trading my truck in on the Charger Hellcat. I know what the end result would be so I don't. But man that would be so much fun.

Here is ours MyLo;

Message 17 of 20
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@jim44 wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Method2Madness wrote:

Here is ours MyLo;

I just instinctively licked my screen. That might be a bad sign. Smiley Surprised  Love it. Mine would have to be black but I would love to buy one. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 18 of 20
jim44
Established Contributor

MyLo,  Don't blame you.  The original window sticker on this bad boy is $62,295 and with Customer Preferred Package 23T  $70,065. It is used with 5k garaged pampered miles. 6.2L Supercharged V8 Hellcat engine w/ 8 speed auto trans.   drool...

Moderators... My apologies I'm off topic!! 

Message 19 of 20
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.