cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my car today ... and drove 725 miles with it!

tag
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Got my car today ... and drove 725 miles with it!

I finally picked up my Porsche 911 4S in Chantilly VA and immediately drove it to my home in Jacksonville FL. Now that was one sweet first ride!

That's what can happen when you patiently build a robust credit profile. Hope this inspires a few folks.

Clipped Pic.JPG

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got my car today ... and drove 725 miles with it!

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.. Super nice!!!!!Smiley Happy  Congrats.. And good choice on the color.  I wished we can see the insideSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Message 2 of 15
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn.. Super nice!!!!!Smiley Happy  Congrats.. And good choice on the color.  I wished we can see the insideSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue

Here ya go...

Clipped Pic2.JPG

Message 3 of 15
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

...and one more for today.

Clipped Pic3.JPG

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ezdriver wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Here ya go...

Clipped Pic2.JPG

AwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue  You are killing me... Too HOT!!!!!!  Thank you.  Very sweet ride...

Message 5 of 15
Dj4Money
Established Contributor

Congrats! I agree this forum has helped me tremendously.

I am currently shopping as well, like my Accent, just don't love it and with current incentives I won't be upside-down in it either.

Message 6 of 15
EddieK
Established Contributor

Nice ride!  My friend had a yellow 911 a few years ago, a 2000 model and it had some of the best brakes I've ever used.  Does yours have the rear spolier that comes up automatically when I think it hits ~70mph?

Starting Scores:
1/19/14:

1/28/14:
2/12/14:
Current Scores:
7/10/19:
12/17/16:
9/05/17:
Message 7 of 15
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@EddieK wrote:

Nice ride!  My friend had a yellow 911 a few years ago, a 2000 model and it had some of the best brakes I've ever used.  Does yours have the rear spolier that comes up automatically when I think it hits ~70mph?

They all have the spoiler that activates at speed and automatically retracts when speed drops. The true racing cars have fixed spoilers ... or remember the "whale tale"?

The brake rotors in the S model are larger than the non S models. Also, The S models have RED calipers in front and a larger engine with more hp andd torque.

My yellow is one of one in the United States ... a custom color ordered by the original buyer at a cost of almost $5k. It is a pastel yellow ... nice color for the Sunshine state [FL] where I live. The black interior looks great with the yellow.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 9 of 15
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Wow! I have to say, that is the best looking sports car I have ever seen! Smiley TongueCongrats!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.